Stolen from twisteddaydream
1. What did you do in 2004 that you’d never done before?
A guy that I barely knew, for the pure reason he was hot and in Marine Dress Blues.
Started doing actual erotica modelling.
Took last minute vacations that didn’t involve driving.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make
more for next year?
I do my resolutions at Samhain, not the new year. This will be the first new year where I actually do something to start over.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
That’s on the table for next year.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Sept 16th, met several new and very cool friends.
Nov. 19th, initiation.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Quitting the store without a guarantee that my other job will provide enough money in the 1st 2 months.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I don’t know yet. The only major thing is the inner feeling that I’ve helped start nasty drama, that I can’t really put a stop to, even though I’m the one that can stop it.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
This is the first year that I’ve been sick in 4 years. I cannot get over the flu.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A trip to a city I had never been to before.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My Scotsman’s. We talked and talked, and when it came down to things, he was alright with it all.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Someone I won’t mention here, and the Pup.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My vacation I took by myself, and the moving of my best friend to within driving distance.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Celldweller – Cell#1
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Much happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner.
iii. richer or poorer? Heh, had I been asked that in Feb, I’d have said richer. Now, I’m not so sure.
18. What do you wish you’d done more?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Again. And I’ve found others to love.
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Law and Order, SVU
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
Possession. I’m not finished with the other 2 on my list.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Celldweller, though I was pointed their way, didn’t stumble over them.
27. What did you want and get?
I got acceptance from my Scotsman, and permission to explore.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Can’t think of just one.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 27, I got my b-day email and I went to work.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Can’t talk about that.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Didn’t have one. Took my therapist’s advice and I dress girly when I need to, and slack-assed comfortable the rest of the time.
32. What kept you sane?
My Scotsman and my best friends.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Given that most aren’t anywhere near my taste in guys, I didn’t.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
The Marine, Candiman, and the new friends I made in Sept.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
A kindred and muse.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
No matter what you do or say, the interpretation is left up to others. And there’s very little you can do to change that. People see and read what they want to see.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Inside this fantasy, it seems so real to me.
Synthetic ecstasy, when her legs are open.
Celldweller – Frozen